Da Musically Inclined Bomb

DePauw University's First Year Seminar on Writing about Music

Thursday, August 24, 2006

MacGamut

Hey kids,

So... this MacGamut thing for Musicianship... the website here has details about a deal for purchase, but I need at least four other people to make it work. Leave a comment if you're interested, and we'll work out money later.

On the MacGamut website: click on the "order online!" link to see the details.

Thanks!

Becca

---EDIT---

The list I have is:
  • Me
  • Renee
  • Alex
  • Nat
  • Dennis
  • Melissa
  • Emily

Anyone else? I need to know by Friday at 4pm, then I'm ordering it.

Thanks!

Becca

4 Comments:

At 8/24/2006 9:25 AM, Blogger Dennis Fuller said...

order it for me. i'm 2 feet away from you. and i'm not talking to you. oh what the internet has done to our social skills.

 
At 8/24/2006 10:26 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I want one too :)

 
At 8/24/2006 12:27 PM, Blogger Nat said...

Add me in to the list. Please :). I think we will have way over 5 between all of us...

 
At 8/24/2006 3:57 PM, Blogger Emily Rose said...

i'll be on the list too! thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home